Cultivate Goodness is Spreading Goodness!
We are focusing on spreading goodness during the month of September. Acts of kindness, big or small, planned or random. We want to hear about it all! We can all be a little kinder and make our community a little better. We invite you to join in and spread goodness with us!
We have a few surprises and giveaways but here are a few things we have planned:
- Take Time to Be Kind Ding Dong Ditch-same concept as “you’ve been Boo’d” at Halloween. Click HERE for the printable PDF to start this in your neighborhood. Fun for the kids to do!
- Send cards or postcards to friends & family with encouraging words or compliments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how many you sent so we can keep a count of how much goodness was sent out.
- Random Acts of Kindness
- $10. Fry’s gift cards to those that come to the warehouse in September.
- 300 sunshine goody bags to seniors receiving Meals on Wheels
- Encouraging banners to hospitals for their patients.
- Boxes of sunshine to our supporters. These are filled with yellow goodies and will brighten anyone’s day.
- Midwest Food bank Tuesday September 13th 4:30-6:00pm We will be giving away Cultivate Goodness Swag & prizes
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook & Instagram for some fun giveaways!
- These are just a few of the good things we have going on! Join us in spreading goodness in your home, workplace, church and community.