Cultivate Goodness invites you to make handmade banners of encouragement for patients healing in hospitals. “Get Well” “Get Well Soon” “Feel Better” “Sending You Hugs” etc… Be creative! Pinterest has lots of great ideas. Please make sure the banner fit in a quart or gallon ziploc bag for easy storage and delivery. They can accordion fold. No glitter please.
Make just a few or a bunch.
Banners can be dropped off anytime to anyone of our drop off locations listed below:
- Chandler-694 W. Goldfinch Way Chandler 85286 (Alma School & Queen Creek) Drop off anytime in a collection box out front.
- Queen Creek-19743 E. Julius Rd. Queen Creek 85142 (Hawes & Ocotillo) Drop off anytime in a collection box out front.
- Gilbert-Watch Me Grow Childcare 4677 E. Queen Creek Rd. Gilbert 85297 (Power & Queen Creek) Drop off Mon-Fri. 8-6 pm
- Gilbert-A Better Tint 1522 S. Gilbert Rd. #105 Gilbert 85296 (Gilbert & Ray Rd.) Drop off Mon-Fri 8-5pm
- Gilbert-Watch Me Grow Childcare 4100 S. Lindsay Rd. Gilbert 85297 (Lindsay & Germann) Drop off Mon-Fri 8-5 pm
Please leave your name, group name if applicable and address with your donation so we can send a thank you card.